Saturday, January 25, 2014

Biologics and yoga

Happy Saturday y'all! Three day weekend for me, in the wicked cold of South Carolina! Yoga and the indoor shooting range today...and friends all day tomorrow! Love this weekend!

Got my first injection of cimzia about 10 days ago..not sure if I'm just being optimistic, but I honestly felt better within just a few days!

I also had cut out sugar..but I have done that before and still had issues 

Today, my freezer pack of meds finally came. Such a huge box for two tiny syringes. I'm so excited! I'm looking forward to my future. Being healthy, gaining weight, feeling like myself again. (My new self will still not include cow milk--had some yesterday with some Ezekiel cereal..ugh. No bueno) 

Maybe I'm bein too optimistic. But what else Can I do? Cry about it? Pft. Done with that. It's all about my positive outlook on life. And my glorious new future include the Seahawks winning their first Super Bowl :-) we hope...

No comments:

Post a Comment