Thursday, January 30, 2014

Using Instagram for other reasons besides stalking


Have you ever looked at other's blogs, just to motivate yourself?

I am a gym rat. I love working out. It's something i can control in my life. I love gaining muscles, getting stronger, adding weight. I'm not into "toning" i want to BULK. I've done a pretty good job of it so far, There's some muscles on my body i have never seen before.

 When i feel like i'm "slacking" i like to look at others blogs or photos on instagram. In life you need something you're dedicated to. Something that you have to turn to when all else spins . Something that remains constant. Mine is fitness. Outdoor, running, crossfit, HIIT, classes, yoga, lifting, especially lifting. I love seeing veins pop in my arms and shoulders. seeing muscles without flexing :)

Why does this blog not have autocorrect? *sigh*

Looking at others can be motivating. Not to necessarily compare yourself, but to see what you can become. Something to look forward to, a goal to achieve. And this is true of other interests; cooking, paleo, photography, couponing,  shopping, outdoors, animals. Just pick something you love! Look up blogs, look up photos. It's a great way to explore what's out there.

For instance, i was looking for motivation. I saw on instagram someone had posted their favorite instagram site. So i went to it. Wow! It's made by a personal trainer. She posts pictures, AND videos of different workout routines. and let me tell you, that girl's booty is POPPING! Definitely a goal for the future!

Oh, and I'm going off steroids as of today :) Yay Thursday!

If anyone wants to see my Instagram, user name is desirees703

and GO SEAHAWKS!!









No comments:

Post a Comment